I’ve been working hard on becoming a mindful woman who gives herself permission to be imperfect, to make mistakes, to FUCK UP every now and again. I also have been working on letting the people around me off the hook as often as possible, as well. I would like to think that we’re all truly doing the best that we can, we’re all fighting our own battles and we all could use a little more love and support in this world that is almost lost to itself.
We’re all in this together, even when it feels like we’re on opposing sides or should I say, especially when….? Conflict can be our greatest teacher if we choose to rise above our ego. Nobody enjoys being ridiculed, lectured or called out, but sometimes it needs to be done and most of the time it is the most beautiful lesson in disguise.
”WHAT WOULD A GODDESS DO?”
This is the one question I try to ask myself before reacting to conflict as it comes up in my life.
Some of the things that I have discovered through this question are:
1. A Goddess speaks her truth no matter what.
2. A Goddess apologizes as quickly as she can when she knows she is wrong, for she truly understands the power of a sincere apology.
3. A Goddess sees all sides of the equation and responds in a way that promotes healing and growth.
4. A Goddess understands that LOVE transforms all things.
5. A Goddess takes nothing personally, for she knows that we’re all just projecting our own experiences, and most importantly that we are all a work in progress.
So let’s just call this the beginning stages of The Goddess Code. I look forward to expanding on this list and sharing it with all of you beauties.
Food for thought….